The card I”m sharing with you today is my submission for Sketch #10 on Chic n Clique. Since we’re doing partial month of Christmas in July I thought it was fittting for it to be a Christmas Card.
Kara (one of my downline girls) at iStampin has taken over running the Chic n Clique Sketch Challenges and she posted Sketch 10 last week.
I used the Santa’s Gifts Stamp Set with the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.
Notice the reindeer nose? I colored the White Pefect Accents with my retired Blendabilities .. but you can use any alcohol based marker … or a sharpie.
If you’re a member of Chic n Clique …. I’ll be posting the video and instrution sheet later today.
Here’s the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used on my Sketch #10 Challenge Card:
- Stamps: Santa’s Gifts 138808 (p)
- Ink: Memento 132708, Cherry Cobbler 126966, Crumb Cake Marker 131261 (Neutrals) Cherry Cobbler Marker 131262 (Regals)
- Paper: Whisper White 100730, Cherry Cobbler 119685, Thick Whisper White 140272, Merry Moments DSP 138450
- Accessories: 2″ Circle Punch 133782, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch 118874, White Perfect Accents 138416, Paper Piercer 126189, Cherry Cobbler Thick Bakers Twine 138414, Washi Label Punch 138296, Dimensionals 104430
Thanks & have a great day!
- Weekly Deals
- Clearance Rack – check for new items!
- July Thank You Gift
- July Ordering Incentive
hostess Code: WYTWNSJT
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
Too Darn Cute–Love it!!
I love the dsp you used on this card. Everything goes together so
well. Thanks for sharing.
Love it! I just love Christmas projects!
Perfect red nose. I like that plaid paper.
Awwwww….I just Love, Love and Love this card. So very nicely done!
Thanks for sharing with us!
Very cute card, love the nose 🙂
So quick and cute! Adorable! Love that washi tape punch too.