My project for you today is a cute little bag made using the English Garden Designer Series Paper ….. with two stamp sets and multiple punches.
The greeting can be found in the You’ve Got This Stamp Set and the butterfly is in the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set.
I cut the greeting out with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch … added it to the Hello Honey Decorative Label and then added it to the Mossy Meadow 2″ Circle.
Did you notice the tips of the butterfly?
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Stamps: You’ve Got This 139572 (w) 139575 (c), Butterfly Basics 138813 (w) 138816 (c) 137154 (p)
- Ink: Hello Honey 133643, Mossy Meadow 133645
- Paper: English Garden DSP 138440, Hello Honey 133678, Mossy Meadow 133676, White 100730
- Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch 129406, 1-3/4 Circle Punch 119850, 2″ Circle Punch 133782, Decorative Label Punch 120907, 1/4 Circle Punch 134364, Crumb Cake Stitched Satin Ribbon 138428, Linen Thread 104199, Glue Dots 103683, Rhinestones 119246, Paper Piercer 126189, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334
Update June 17th: Congrats Janel Barmes!! Your name was drawn to win the English Garden Bag Kit . Please email Laura your mailing address and we’ll ship your kit asap.
Blog Candy and Kit
- Congrats Evonne Kincer!! Your name was drawn to win the Bakers Box Kit.
- Congrats Sandi Ault!! Your name was drawn to win the Blog Candy.
Please email Laura your mailing address and we’ll ship your goodies out asap.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Weekly Deals
- June Thank You Gift
- DSP 4 day special
- June Giveaway
- 2015/2016 Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Two FREE stamp sets when you Join Stampin’ Up!
Hostess Code: ZTTCUR2X
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.