My project today is a Tri Fold Card and it was my Card of the Week #6 back in 2008.
I decided to remake the card after watching my old video …. the quality was poor and the supplies are no longer available.
I used the So Very Happy Stamp Set and I stamped the owl on Shimmery White Card Stock and then colored it with a Aqua Painter.
- Base of Card: Early Espresso 4-1/4 x 11 and you score it at both ends at 2 and 3-3/4.
- Inside: Crumb Cake 4 x 3-1/4
- Panels: Crumb Cake 4 x 1-3/4 (2)
- Shimmery White 1-3/4 x 1-3/4
- Early Espresso: 2 x 2 & 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
- Crumb Cake: 2-1/4 x 2-1/4
Today is the Last Day of FREE Shipping!
Here’s a video on how to make the Tri Fold Card …. CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Stamps: So Very Happy 134231 (w) 134234 (c)
- Ink: Black Stazon 101406, Crumb Cake 126975, Early Espresso 126974, Calypso Coral Marker 131263
- Paper: Early Espresso 119686, Crumb Cake 120953, Shimmery White 101910
- Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, Aqua Painter 103954, Bone Folder 102300, Dimensionals 104430, Sponges 101610
- FREE Shipping April 6th – April 10th.
- Weekly Deals
- Rag Quilt Giveaway
Thanks & have a great weekend!
Hostess Code: DWDEKU2H
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Special Note: If you select “No Contact” I do not have access to your name or your address and can not ship your free gift.
Wow this is a new fold for me and I have some birthday’s coming up so will try this one out! Thank you for all the video’s you have really helped me since I have only been making cards and boxes for about 5 months now 🙂
Have not seen this fold in sometime–like the little fellow on the front. Very nice! Thanks and have a Happy Friday!!!!
I needed an idea today and you can come thru! You always do!! Thank you for always being so generous with your ideas.
OMGosh! LOVE THIS CARD…I was looking for an idea for a card, besides the basic style. Awesome…you always seem to know what I’m looking for! Thanks again for sharing.
Oh, That is so cute. I love owls. The folded card idea is really nice too.
Thanks for showing this and have a nice day.
That is adorable. I love that fold, I’ll have to try it. Hope you have a great weekend.
This would make a nice masculine card. Thanks for sharing!
Love this little card and the owl on it. Always beautiful just like everything you create. Thanks again for your creativity.
What a great card. Thanks for the video!
Cute card, love the owl set. You sounded kind of hurried. Hope you are feeling ok.
Very cute card, love the fold of it, something different.
Very cute!! Thank you.
I love that ow
great card and you made it so easy to create. thanks for sharing
Will have to try to make this card.
Love the owl card love to watch your videos look forward to more.
I really like this card. Have not seen this you do this type of card in quite some time! Love the different type of card, changing it up. ALSO, LOVE THE OWL! Thanks for sharing.