My project today is a Tri Fold Card and it was my Card of the Week #6 back in 2008.
I decided to remake the card after watching my old video …. the quality was poor and the supplies are no longer available.
I used the So Very Happy Stamp Set and I stamped the owl on Shimmery White Card Stock and then colored it with a Aqua Painter.
- Base of Card: Early Espresso 4-1/4 x 11 and you score it at both ends at 2 and 3-3/4.
- Inside: Crumb Cake 4 x 3-1/4
- Panels: Crumb Cake 4 x 1-3/4 (2)
- Shimmery White 1-3/4 x 1-3/4
- Early Espresso: 2 x 2 & 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
- Crumb Cake: 2-1/4 x 2-1/4
Today is the Last Day of FREE Shipping!
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Stamps: So Very Happy 134231 (w) 134234 (c)
- Ink: Black Stazon 101406, Crumb Cake 126975, Early Espresso 126974, Calypso Coral Marker 131263
- Paper: Early Espresso 119686, Crumb Cake 120953, Shimmery White 101910
- Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, Aqua Painter 103954, Bone Folder 102300, Dimensionals 104430, Sponges 101610
Thanks & have a great weekend!
Hostess Code: DWDEKU2H
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Special Note: If you select “No Contact” I do not have access to your name or your address and can not ship your free gift.