These are the projects we made Friday night during the Online Workshop.
Thank you to everyone that attended ….I was thrilled that we pulled off another one …. without a hitch. I’ll set the October date as soon as possible (possibly after the Retreat).
Just as last month I have an ordering incentive … see all the details below.
- Option A: Place a Stampin’ Up! order of $50 or more using the Hostess Code U9SFP3KA and receive a kit to make all three projects. Deadline to order is Monday at midnight. If your order is more than $150 do not use the Hostess Code! If you place an order of more than $150 during the three day incentive period you will automatically receive the kit.
- Option B: Join Chic n Clique as a Premium Member and receive all three instruction sheets free + access to over 170 videos! Click here for more details.
If you attended the live stream or watched the recording .. complete the Door Prize Form to enter to win a free Make n Take kit (we’ll be giving away five of them).
Blessing Mix Poem
The Bugles are a symbol of the Cornucopia, a horn of plenty.
The Pretzels represent arms folded in Thanks & Prayer.
The Candy Corn reminds us that during the first winter, the pilgrims were allowed only five kernels of corn per day because the food was scarce.
The Fruit is a reminder that Thanksgiving is the celebration of the harvest.
The Peanuts represent seeds, the potential of the bounteous harvest of the next season if they are planted and well tended.
The video below is a recording of the live stream and you can fast forward the first 10 minutes (I signed on early).
- Stamps: Merry Everything, For All Things, Gratitude for Days, Hardwood Background, Truly Grateful
- Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
- Paper: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze DSP Stack (Regal)
- Accessories: 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 2” Circle Punch, White Cotton Ribbon, 1/8 Circle Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Extra Large Oval Punch, Deco Label Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon, Doilies, Glue Dots, Sponges, Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Grid Paper, Burlap
- Blessing Mix Box: 8 x 5 – Score @ 1” on all four sides. Place in landscape and score @ 3-1/2 & 4-1/2.
- Bag: 8 x 4 – Score on portrait side at 1” on both sides, place it in landscape and score @ 3-1/4 on each side.
- Card: Base of card 8-1/2 x 4-1/4 – score @4-1/4, DSP 4 x 4
Hostess Code: HQQFPAGK
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.