My project today is a cute little Halloween Bag and it holds a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup perfectly!!
I used the Mingle all the Way Stamp Set with the Freaky Friends Stamp Set. Along with the Designer Series Paper Stacks (Brights Collection) …. Bermuda Bay and Tangerine Tango.
I went with the monochromatic look because we’re making kits for my Chics Paper Ink team members. If they place an order in the month of September they’ll receive a kit to make one of these bags in mid October.
I love sending small incentives to my chics and during the live stream on Saturday we discussed the process for how I come up with these kits. The long story short is they will receive three kits using one sheet of DSP…. (over three months, September, October and November).
Click here if you would like more information about joining my Chics Paper Ink group and becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. We have an extra incentive to join this week but it ends soon! Click here for more information.
Here’s the video on how to make the Halloween Bag:
If you’re reading this in your email box, please click here to visit my blog to watch the video.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Mingle all the Way 135770 (w) 135773(c), Freaky Friends 135158(w) 136161(c)
- Ink: 131171 Bermuda Bay
- Card Stock: 130134 DSP Stacks (Brights), 131197 Bermuda Bay, 100730 Whisper White
- Tools & Accessories: 134567 White Cotton Ribbon, 131206 Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon, 134364 1/4 Handheld Circle Punch, 120906 2-1/2 Circle Punch, 130102 Deco Label Framelits, 104332 Snail Adhesive, 104430 Dimensionals, 122334 Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 101610 Sponges, 113439 Big Shot, 130658 Magnetic Platform, 102300 Bone Folder
- MEASUREMENTS: DSP Stacks (Brights): Cut 5 x 10
Score @ 1-1/4 on both sides (Portrait) & 4 on both sides (Landscape)
- Mark your calendars … August 28th, 7pm (central time) on You Tube.
- Incentives, Prizes & More!
- I’ll demonstrate three Halloween projects from start to finish and we’ll have an ordering incentive.
Regarding the live stream … I’m sorry if there is some confusion about what takes place during a live stream. I will do better in the future to advertise that these live events are “fly by the seat of my pants stamping” and they have no structure. The Online Workshop I’m hosting will have a schedule and everything is planned out.
During the live streams the project we make usually turns out to be really cute … sometimes it’s not and ….. the conversation is all over the place. It is not uncommon for me to stop mid sentence and start talking about something else (without even noticing it) I call those moments either a lane swerve .. or I saw a rabbit. Someone ask “what is the purpose of these live events”? It is simply my way of connecting with all of you. My business is 100 percent online … and these live events are my way of putting myself out there for all of you.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Hostess Code: NFTC4EJ7
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.