My project today is my warm up card for the Get Your Santa On Stamp Set.
This stamp set is featured on page 30 of the Holiday Catalog and I’m happy to report the Holiday Catalog goes live tomorrow!!
I used Old Olive and Real Red Card Stock and colored the Santa with the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities. My picture doesn’t do the card justice because you can’t see the glitter.
Stampin’ Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Get your Santa On 135761
- Ink: Memento 132708, 130995 Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities
- Card Stock: 100702 Old Olive, 102482 Real Red, 100730 Whisper White, 131201 Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories: 126187 Essentials Paper Piercing Template, 126189 Paper Piercer, 104430 Dimensionals, 126199 Stampin Mat, 2 Way Glue, 133751 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter,
I’m in a bit of a hurry today and need to wrap up everything for my Online Workshop tomorrow.
- Online Workshop begins at 7pm Central Time on You Tube.
- Anyone can attend.
- I’ll demo how to make three quick projects from start to finish.
- If you place an order after the event … please make sure you use the Special Hostess Code that will be for the Online Workshop only.
- There will be prizes and ordering incentives.
- I have a schedule for the event … but with that being said it is still live and with live events anything can happen.
Have a wonderful day and I’ll see you tomorrow!
Hostess Code: NFTC4EJ7
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.