The Halloween Box is my 1st project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I created this box to hold a little more than the average amount of candy. There are some people in our life that we want to give a little extra!
To make this box you’ll need a piece of the Motley Monsters Designers Series Paper that measures 7-7/8 x 7-7/8 … you’ll need the same size piece of Bermuda Bay card stock …. for the bottom of the box. Score the top of the box at 2″ and the bottom of the box at 2-1/6 … all these instructions can be found in my video tutorial.
I used two stamp sets on the Halloween Box ….. Freaky Friends Stamp Set and Mingle All the Way Stamp Set.
Special Note: The Holiday Catalog was pushed back a month this year (grrrrrr) and it goes live on August 28th. They are in the mail and you should be receiving them soon!!
Here’s the video on how to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 1:
If you’re reading this blog post in your email please visit My Blog to watch the video.
Here’s a list of the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used on the Halloween Box:
- Stamps: Freaky Friends 135161, Mingle all the Way 135770 (w) 135773 (c)
- Ink: 131171 Bermuda Bay, 101406 Black Stazon, 131259 Bermuda Bay Marker, 131263 Calypso Coral Marker, 131261 Basic Gray Marker
- Card Stock: 135819 Motley Monsters DSP, 131197 Bermuda Bay, 100730 Whisper White
- Tools: 120906 2-1/2 Circle Punch, 122334 Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 126889 Stampin’ Trimmer, 102300 Bone Folder, 134365 1/8 Circle Punch, 126189 Paper Piercer
- Embellishments: 134551 Bermuda Bay Grosgrain Ribbon, 134578 Tangerine Tango Bakers Twine, 119246 Rhinestones, 104430 Dimensionals.
Thanks & have a great weekend!
Update: Congrats Sandi B. your name was drawn to win the Halloween Box. Click here to email us your mailing address.
Hostess Code: NFTC4EJ7
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.