My project today is a Decorative Window Gift Box that you can find on page 200 of the brand new Stampin’ Up! Catalog. They are the perfect size to hold just a little something!
On Saturday I went to my 2nd upline team meeting and I took these boxes to each of my downline that attended.
I decorated each box with the Blushing Bride Striped Grosgrain ….that ribbon makes everything beautiful!
Here’s how I added their names:
- I opened a blank Pages document … if you’re on a pc you would use Word & use a labels template.
- I typed all the girls names.
- Choose a font I thought would look good and matched the pink to my logo.
- Printed it on copy paper to test it to make sure it would fit in a 2″ circle.
- Printed on Whisper White card stock.
- Stamped over each name with the Flower Patch Stamp Set using Pink Pirouette Ink.
- Cut each name out with the 2″ Circle Punch.
- Attached each 2″ Circle to a 2-3/8 Pink Pirouette Scallop Circle.
- Added a Rhinestone.
- Attached it to the box with White Bakers Twine.
Like I said earlier the boxes are perfect for just a little something … here’s what each box contained:
- One Sheet of Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Two Circle Coasters
- One Sponge Dauber
- Two or Three Doilies
- Chicletes Gum
- Gummy Bears
Mark your Calendars .. the next live stream on UStream is Wednesday at 7:30pm central time.
Here’s the Stampin’ Up! Supply List:
Thanks & have a great day!!
Hostess Code: FTDFBFMW
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift from the brand NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more).