My project today is the Post it Note Organizer that we made during the live stream on Friday.
If you watched the live stream … I had said I could not find the small size post it notes in my area …. thank you to all the ladies that sent me links to order them online. Any chance you know where I can find white post it notes …. in bulk?
I used the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper and the first one I made was using Coastal Cabana and I made the next one with Tangerine Tango to match the Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Trim. The last time I checked it was still available!
Here’s a picture of the inside …..
Instead of adding small pad of post it notes at the bottom I added a stamped message from the Just Saying stamp set and cut it out with the Word Bubble Framelits.
Here’s the video on how to make the Post it Note Organizer:
If you’re reading this blog post in your email please visit My Blog to watch the video.
Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes 128748 (w) 127802 (c), Just Saying 133200 (w) 133203 (c)
- Ink: Tangerine Tango 126946
- Card Stock: Retro Fresh DSP 132993, Tangerine Tango 111349, Very Vanilla 101650
- Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Die 114507, Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976, Pearls 119247, Big Shot 113439, Retro Fresh Washi Tape 133001, XL Oval Punch 119859, Word Window Punch119857, Modern Label Punch119849, Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Trim130021, Dimensionals 104430, Magnetic Platform 130658, Paper Piercer 126189, Glue Dots 103683, Word Bubble Framelits 132968
These are the items are Sold Out.
- Stamps: Birthday Cake (W), Rev up the Fun (W-C), Backyard Basics (W-C), Fishing Around (W), Five Way Flower (W), Simply Stars (C – W), Tag it (C), Woodgrain (C-W), Blessings from Heaven (W-C), Creative Elements (C), Delicate Doilies (C), En Francais (W), Fabulous Florets (C), Harvest Blessings (W-C), My Friend (C), Mr & Mrs (W), Storybook Friends (C), Sunflower (C-W), Take Care (C), Animal Talk (C), Baby Prints (W-C), Bring on the Cake (C), Bug me (C), Create a Cupcake (C), Delightful Dozen (C), Field Flowers (C), Fine Feathers (W-C), Forever with You (C), Great Sport (C), Hello Doily (C), Horse Frontier (C-W), Love & Laugher (C), Lovely Little Labels (C), Off the Grid (W), Perfectly Penned (W-C), Pure Gumption (C), Secret Garden (W), So Sorry (W-C), Worth the Wait (W), You’re Amazing (C), Zoo Review (W-C), Sweetly Framed (W), Road to Happiness (C), Seasonal Sayings (C), World Treasures (C)
- Wheels: Timber, Birthday Candles, Measuring Stick, Bella Boutique
- Accessories: Birthday Candles Jumbo Wheel, Backyard Basics Bundle (W-C), 2012-2104 In Color Card stock (all colors). 2012 – 2014 In Color ink Refills, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Strawberry Slush Ruffle Trim, Un-Inked Jumbo Cartridge, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Coastal Cabana Ruffle Trim, Sponge Daubers
New Stampin Up! Catalog
I’m attending the Premiere of the brand new catalog tonight … I’m so excited I couldn’t sleep! The new catalog will go live on June 2nd … click here to see how you can get your copy.
Join my mailing list this week and get my Cruise Swap Tutorial before it’s released to the public. The cruise swap tutorial will go out on Wednesday and will not be shown on my blog until late May. (Mailing list sign up box is on the right side of my blog.)
Personal Note: I’m not sure if you ever go through periods where you lack inspiration … but last week I was getting very nervous that I had lost my mojo forever. I kept telling myself to snap out of it … but everything I was creating looked awful!! (no joke) I even told Dave I was getting worried … LOL And then something happened …. right after my live stream on Friday. I woke up Saturday feeling more inspired and on Sunday I filmed five videos for this coming week. (Two for my blog, two for Chic n Clique and one for Stamp Club Online.)
Next week I will not be posting while I’m on the Stampin’ Up! cruise …. but I have something planned …. Stay tuned!
Thanks & have a great day!
Hostess Code: 6X4PCKJG
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift. (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more).