My project today is a Easter Treat Holder and a matching Easter Card.
Here’s a look at the side of the Treat Holder .. you could use Easter grass instead of the crinkle paper.
It will hold two of the Cadbury Cream Eggs or several small pieces of candy.
I used the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper along with the Eggstra Spectacular Stamp Set … both can be found in the Occasions Catalog.
Since this pattern of DSP comes in two colors .. I made one set with Island Indigo and one set with Pear Pizzaz. Which is your favorite?
Here’s the video on how to make the Easter Treat Holder and Card:
If you’re reading this blog post in your email (via google) please visit My Blog to watch the video.
Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Eggstra Spectacular 133068 (w) 133071 (c)
- Ink: 126956 Pear Pizzazz or Island Indigo 126986
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 131201 Pear Pizzazz or Island Indigo 122923
- Accessories: 122334 Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 119850 1-3/4 Circle Punch, 118874 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 126189 Paper Piercer, 126199 Stampin Mat, 104430 Dimensionals, 109070 White Taffeta Ribbon, 124262 Bakers Twine, Hole Punch
I have one more project this week using the Eggstra Spectacular stamp set and then I’ll try to move on!
Our family is going to spend a few days together for Spring Break towards the end of this week (I’ll remind you again as we get closer).
Thank you to all the really nice comments and emails over the weekend … cyber hugs to all of you!
Happy St Patricks Day!!
Hostess Code: XXTGPTWE
- Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift. (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more).