My Halloween Card today is one of our Stamp Kit of the Month Club Cards and I’m sharing it with you today for two reasons.
- I get several emails a week asking me what kind of projects I post on my Stamp Kit of the Month Club and Stamp Club Online membership site … and my answer is “I share my style of projects” … or in other words …. if you like what I post on my Chic n Scratch blog … you should like what I post on my membership sites. I personally create most everything I post … meaning I haven’t hired anyone to create the projects for me. The reason I mention this is so there’s no confusion ….for example if you like really elaborate cards … my online clubs may not be for you.
- I’m re-opening registration for Stamp Kit of the Month Club for a limited time. Because we personally cut and package these kits …. we can only handle so many a month.
Click here if you’d like more information about Stamp Club Online.
Here’s a video on how to make the Halloween Card.
If you’re viewing this in your email it’s possible that the video link has removed and you will need to watch it on my blog. Please remember a few months ago Google announced that Feedburner was going away. You can use Bloglovin or Feedly to replace Feedburner.
Here’s the Stampin’ Up! supply list for my Halloween Card:
- Stamps: Halloween Bash 130577 (W) 130580 (C), Positively Chevron 130496 (W) 130499 (C)
- Ink: 126953 Old Olive
- Card Stock: 100702 Old Olive, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 119256 Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, 10433 Snail Adhesive, 104330 Stampin Dimensionals
7 Years ago …..
I started my Chic n Scratch blog … and what a wonderful ride it has been!!! I can’t help but laugh when I think of all the times I’ve heard people say “oh she does that blog thing”… as if I have something wrong with me. If only they knew how much I love it!!
So …. in honor of my 7 year blogging anniversary I’m going to draw 7 names and here’s the gifts:
- One Month Free Membership to Stamp Club Online ($9.95 value).
- One Month Free Membership to Stamp Kit of the Month Club ($47 value).
- One Free Chic n Scratch Keychain ($7.99 value).
- One Free Chic n Scratch Jump Drive ($14.99 value).
- One Free Holiday Box from Holiday Product Bundles.
- One Free Chic Stand ($7 value).
- One Free Chic Stand ($7 value).
Please use the Rafflecopter system to enter to win….it’s very easy …..all you do is click on “use your email”.
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. here’s a prototype of the stacking boxes I’m working on for September Stamp Club Online.
I love the Halloween card. Easy but so cute. Tried to use the Rafflecopter and “Enter to Win” but nothing would open. :o\ I’ll close the window and try again.
I really enjoy your site.
This is such a fun giveaway!
Love the stack boxes. The paper is very pretty.
I like the Halloween card. Very quick and easy to make and the center piece looks better turned sideways. (I like that concept).
Is your stamp club kind of like the paperpumpkin kits? Would I get a kit each month- What all does it contain?
Thanks and have a nice day.
Thankful for all that you do and share online with the rest of us! May God continue to bless your business!
Congratulations, Angie! Would love to participate in your give a way!
I just found the info about the stamp club.
Congratulations on your 7th blog anniversary Angie! I have been reading your blog for years and always enjoy your posts. I love the diversity of your blog as I love to do all types of crafty things and you do too. Love stampin’ and sewing…. 🙂 I look forwarding to reading for many more years!!!!
Congrats on your 7 years Blog anniversary!! Your Blog is fantastic!! Love it!!
Congrats on your blogaversary!! I love your blog!★★★★★ for sure!!!
I can’t say it enough times, LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your blog and projects!! Congrats on the 7yrs.
Love all your creations Angie. Thanks for the chance to win a prize 😉 Love those boxes, also looking forward to all your Halloween creations.
Congrats on 7 years!!!!!!
Great Giveaway! Thanks for sharing!
Congrats Angie! I’m so glad that you started your blog too, I’ve been receiving it for the last five years now and enjoy all of your posts!
Congratulations on your anniversary.
Congrats on seven year of blogging!
Love all your stuff.
Congrats on 7 years of doing that blog thing!!!!
Congrats! I thought I have been following your blog longer than that. Keep the posts coming!
Thanks for sharing your talents. Love the boxes.
Congratulations on 7 years! I have enjoyed following your blog and videos for the past year. I hope you will continue to blog for many more.
I can’t figure out the part where you mention: all you do is click on “use your email”.
I saw nothing that said that, so I wonder if I’m doing it wrong?
I wasn’t able to find the button that says “use your email” so I think that I must be doing something wrong. I would really love to win one of these great prizes so how do I go about entering. Thank you so much for your wonderful blog.
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have many more to come! Thank you for the chance to win!! Best Wishes!
Congrats Angie. Love your videos and happy to buy from you. Mona
I love your videos and learn so much from them. Thank you for the chance to be a winner. Congratulations on your anniversary.
Love your ideas! And your videos are so fun to watch!
I love your videos and I think your very funny
congratulations on 7 years of creating! Here’s to many more crafting years to come. I really enjoy all you idea’s
Wow, what a giveaway. Please enter me for a chance to win. Thanks so much.
Congratulations!! I love all your creations! Thanks for inspiring me to try these cards. Love Ya’ Patricia
Love your blog. Thanks for all the great ideas you post. I check it out everyday.
All your artistry projects are fabulous! Congrats on your anniversary!