My picture today is of the FREE BUNDLE I’m offering for the month of April.
- Summer Smooches Zipper Bag.
- Wacky Wishes Stamp Set
- Patterned Occasions Stamp Set
- A package of Soda Pop Tops … also known as Bottle Caps.
I’ll be offering these kits for April, May and June (different kit each month) and here’s how you can enter to win:
- One chance for every $25 order …. that means if you order $75 .. your name will be entered 3 times (sale tax and shipping are not included)….and so on!
- Join my team … become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and you get 3 chances to win.
- Chics • Paper • Ink team members .. if you promote in the month of April .. you get five chances.
- I’ll draw the name Live on You Tube (using Google Hangout) the first week of May (date will be posted after April 30th).
Next subject … I’ve abandoned my new quilt .. and moved back to Bags and Purses…. why? Because it’s instant gratification! I can make one of these bags in three hours.
These are the bags I made over the weekend …
Here’s the list of Stampin’ Up! Fabric I used on these bags:
- 125411 Summer Smooches
- 126894 Comfort Cafe
- 125412 Twitterpated
All three bags can be made with the three Fat Quarters you receive when you order the Stampin Up Fabric.
And .. I’m working on a new Purse / Bag for my team members that are going to our Stampin Up! Convention …. so far I’ve not found the perfect one .. but I’ve got two more patterns to work with this week.
I posted these bags on my Chic n Scratch Facebook page yesterday and that generated some questions .. here they are:
- Q: Am I selling them?
- A: At this time ….I am not.
- Q: Will I teach you how to make these bags?
- A: I’m not sure. These bags were made by a pattern that I purchased and I need to find out how that works. The instructions are copyrighted and I know I can’t re-sell them .. but can I demo how to make them? Whatever I find out .. that’s what I’ll do.
- Q: Can share a link to the pattern?
- A: I don’t have a link .. I actually purchased it from one of our local quilt shops and they do not offer the pattern online…I looked after the first person ask. But .. I did see tons of zipper bags when I was looking ….so if you are looking for a zipper pouch pattern .. it shouldn’t be to hard to find (on Google).
Thanks & have a great day!!