Come take a walk down Sycamore Street!!
We’re bringing back some of the best projects featured on My Chic n Scratch blog.
Each project in this Online Class features Sale-a-bration stamps, dsp, buttons & ribbon!
And to top that off … each project is made with a 6 x 6 sheet of Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper!
That’s right … all 12 projects start out using a 6 x 6 sheet of Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper.
Are you asking how much is this going to cost?
I’ve come up with the perfect solution … CHOICES!
- Option 1 – This class is FREE to anyone that orders $150 (before tax and shipping) from my Stampin Up! online store during Sale-a-bration. Jan 22nd, 2013 – March 22nd, 2013. (See fine details below.)
- Option 2 – FREE if you become a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and join my Chics • Paper • Ink group. Jan. 22nd – March 22nd (See fine details below.)
- Option 3 – Online access to 6 projects for $9.95
- Option 4 – Online access to all 12 projects for just $14.95
Registration Starts today!
Click on the Register button below to register for the full class of twelve projects (red button) for $14.95.
An important note … if you purchase 6 projects and decide you want to purchase the remaining six .. you will be charged $9.95 (the $5 savings is only available with option 4).
- Projects 1 – 3 will be posted on Jan. 22nd, 2013.
- Projects 4 – 6 will be posted on Jan. 23rd, 2013.
- Projects 5- 8 will be posted on Jan. 24th, 2013.
- Projects 9 – 12 will be posted on Jan. 25th, 2013.
Here’s what’s included with the Sale-a-bration Class:
- 12 (Twelve) 3-d projects using the Sycamore Street Sale-a-Brations Designer Series Paper.
- Lifetime access to videos and PDF instructions.
- Video Tutorials for all 12 projects.
- PDF instructions for all twelve projects,
- Videos are mobile friendly ….that means you can view them on your iPhone, iPad ….as well as other mobile devices.
- Stampin’ Up! supply list with item numbers included in the PDF.
- Watch and rewind as many times as you’d like and enjoy the unlimited access in the Sale-a-Bration Class in the comfort of your own home.
- Sticky post created to post/answer your questions.
- Class participants will have the opportunuity to purchase a package that includes all the supplies to make these 12 projects (this will be offered sometime in February. WHILE SUPPLES LAST. (Packages will not include: stamps, ink, punches, adhesive or stamped images.) This package follows Stampin’ Up! Compliance.
Option 1 - Fine Details: The $150 can be a collection of orders ….. or one big one. If you would like access to the Sale-a-bration class ..all you need to do is send an email to [email protected] and include the order numbers and amounts. We’ll confirm the orders and give you access. Make sure you use the email you want to use to access the website.
Option 2 - Fine Details: When you join my team between Jan. 22nd and March 22nd please email Julie at [email protected] that you would like access to the Sale-a-bration class. (I’ll remind you when I email your welcome info.)
This is an online class only …. meaning ….. no materials are supplied. Online cases are a learning experience that includes video training along with written instructions.
Please note: Access to this class is exclusive to the class participants only and you may not share your membership.
Special Note: If you took my Holiday Class .. you are registered to the Stampin Academy website. Once I see that you’ve paid I’ll give you access to the Sale-a-bration Class… you do not need to re-register. (Content will be posted by the schedule listed above.)