I went to a Shoebox Swap on Saturday and this was one of the cards we received.
I LOVE it!! So much so that I ditched one of my cards for Stamp Kit of the Month and now we’re going to make this one (even though I was almost done with my other card …I’ll use it for something else).
She used Soft Suede card stock for the base of the card. The designer paper is Comfort Cafe.
The Very Vanilla layer was cut out with the Labels Collection Framelits.
She stamped the bird with Summer Starfruit (one of the new In-Colors) and then rock and rolled it in the Cajun Craze ink.
The little flowers were stamped with Pool Party ink and then cut out with the Itty Bitty Punch …and a Basic Pearl was added to each of them.
The Crochet trim was added with a mini Glue Dot and the greeting is from the Blessings from Heaven stamp set ……and was colored with the Cajun Craze and Midnight Muse Stampin Write markers. (Midnight Muse is also one of the new In-Colors).
Product Shares …
I have one picture to share with you …..the rest of the product will arrive later this week and I’ll take pictures of them ASAP!
This is what you’ll receive when you order the 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon Share. The colors are: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit.
Ink Pad Club …..
I’ve placed the order for the first two groups and I’m waiting on payment from a few in group three. If you registered for Ink Pad Club … please contact me for the link to set up your payments.
New website info ….
I saw the first mock up last week and I’m super excited!!! You guys have been asking me some great questions and I thought I’d go ahead and share the answers with everyone.
- The biggest questions has been … am I deleting my old content ..or will it be lost? The answer is NOTHING will be deleted .. all my old content ..everything is being moved over. That’s why I hired someone to do it RIGHT. I knew it was too much for me!! Don’t worry my pictures and videos all should be safe and the only difference you should see is better navigation.
- The 2nd most often ask question is am I changing my logo … HECK no ..I love my logo and colors. I’m branded and I’m happy. (One day I’ll change them but for now I still love them.) Again the biggest difference you’ll see is navigation. I want a clean and simple website …you’ll know what I mean when you see it.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Here’s the Stampin Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Betsy’s Blossom – Wood #126004 – Clear #126006
- Ink: Summer Starfruit #126991, Cajun Craze #126965, In Color Markers (Midnight Muse) #126856, Regal Markers (Cajun Craze) #119701
- Card Stock: Soft Suede #115318, Very Vanilla #101650, Comfort Cafe DSP #126898
- Tools/Accessories: Crochet Trim #114319, Basic Pearls #119247, Itty Bitty Punch Pack #118309, Mini Glue Dots #103683, Labels Collection Framelits #125598 Dimensionals #104430