I love going to all the meetings and getting new ideas … when I saw her demonstrate this project (a little differently …she used the Apothecary Art stamp set) I couldn't wait to get home and make one!!
I used the Labels Collection Framelits with Peach Parfait Textured Card Stock to make the holder.
I stamped the flower from the Mixed Bunch stamp set with Pear Pizzazz ink and then cut it out with the Blossom Punch…. then added a Designer Printed Brad to the center.
The strip in the middle is two pieces that I cut out with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and layered on top a 3/4" piece of DSP. (I should have used Pear Pizzazz but I think I may have used Certainly Celery …I love that it works either way.)
I've filmed a video and I'm working on the editing now .. hopefully I'll have it ready late this afternoon.
Supply list for the Framelit Treat Holder:
- Labels Collection Framelits #125598
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch #119275
- Blossom Punch #125603
- Mixed Bunch stamp set – W#125535 C#125537
- Pool Party card stock #122924
- Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon #122975
- Designer Printed Brads #122940
- Crop a dile #108362
- Pear Pizzazz ink #119784
- Dimensionals # 104430
- White card stock #100730
- In Color DSP Stacks #117158
- Peach Parfait Textured card stock #124387
Here's the Valentine one we made at Stamp Club yesterday.