Here’s the Supply list for the Framelit Treat Holder:
- Take it to Heart stamp set -W#125520 C#125522
- Labels Collection Framelits #125598
- Hearts Framelits #125599
- Adorning Accents Embossing Folders #125601
- Pink Pirouette Textured card stock #121075
- Early Espresso ink & card stock #121078
- Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon #120931
- Crop a Dile #108362
- Dimensionals #104430
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch #119275
- Linen Thread #104199
- White card stock #100730
- Pink Pirouette smooth card stock #111351
Here’s a picture of another one …..using the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set.
Angie this is such a fun and fast project..Love it! I have to ask you …what do you have on your snail adhesive??
Love this project. I need to order some textured paper, it really adds a lot to the project. Just a little tip for you, if you have any trouble with the framelits moving on you, you can use a post it note or low-tack painters tape to hold the framelit in place while running it through the big shot. 🙂 Both work great!
Angie: I love this project, and it was so much fun to make. I really like the colors you chose, too.
I do have a question: when you sticky-strip the 2 pieces together, did you line up the cut edge of one to the score line/ fold of the other, or did you leave some space? I couldn’t tell in the video.
Wanted to ask you last night on UStream, but I had to leave early.