I used the Box #2 Die with the Holly Berry Designer Paper, the Holly Berry Designer Fabric and the Holly Berry Designer Buttons.
The colors are Real Red and Wild Wasabi and I used the Grateful Greetings Stamp set. I attached the Designer paper to the box and then wrapped the 2 x 12 piece of fabric around it (perfect for your left over pieces of fabric!!).
I stamped the “make Merry” image & cut it out with the Large Tag Punch and attached it to a Real Red Extra Large Tag.
Click on the link to download the instructions. Download Holly Berry Box
Here’s the supply list:
- Stamps: Grateful Greetings Stamp Set #116511
- Ink: Wild Wasabi Ink #109014
- Card stock: Holly Berry DSP #124004, Wild Wasabi CS #108641, Whisper White CS #100730, Real Red CS #102482
- Accessories: Holly Berry Buttons #125636, Box #2 Die #114518, Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439, Snail Adhesive #104332, Extra Large Tag Punch #119866, Large Tag Punch #119876, Rhinestone Brad #113144, Paper Piercer #116631, Clear Elastic (Non-Stampin! Up product)
- Ribbon: Holly Berry Fabric #124065, Linen Thread #104199
Click here to check out the Clearance Rack Blitz.
Have a great day!!
I hope you enjoy day #11 of my 12 Days of Christmas!!