I’m in a bit of a pickle ….I never dreamt so many people would reply to my request for help.
I received so many emails that I’m struggling with how to proceed. I think I have a solution but if I’ve forgotten something please let me know.
If you emailed me about the jobs …. I will try to contact each of you … but in the meantime …. here’s something that will speed of the process.
- If you’re applying for the Project Designer Job – please send me a few pictures of some of your work. I’m looking for 3d projects and cards. The projects must be current Stampin Up product only.
- If you’re applying for the Instructions Writer Job – choose between two of my videos (see links below) and send me the instructions (using either Pages or Word). Links: It’s a Wrap Matchbox or Strength & Hope Shadow Box. Instructions should include the picture of project, list of supplies with item numbers and instructions. You’re welcome to look at some of my instructions and see how I’ve done them in the past. But to be honest … I’m looking for someone that can not only do what I’ve done but improve it.
- When you email the pictures/instructions please provide the following:
- Full Name
- Phone number
- Best time to call
- What time zone? (I’m on Central time)
- You agree that the projects or instructions will not be posted anywhere online (other than my blog).
Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQ’s (I will update this as I continue going through the emails.)
Q. How will I be paid?
A. I’ll be writing you a check.
Q. Can we work out a deal and you pay me with Stampin Up! supplies.
Q. Will you provide the stamps and supplies?
A. No, You’ll be paid per project and that fee should compensate you for your supplies.
Q. Does it have to be my own creation?
A. No, there are very few original ideas out there … but please be respectful and do not copy something exactly. You can add more embellishments, change the stamp set or even change the colors.
Q. How many people are you hiring?
A. As many as it takes to get the job done. I need 25 projects a month (to post on my blog ) and I’d like to have someone help me finish my 12 weeks of Christmas campaign. I anticipate needed someone at least for three or four months and maybe longer.
Q. Can we use a stamp set for more than one project?
Q. I’ve enjoyed your blog for years … can I just send you some projects for free?
A. Yes, thank you!! my address is 14127 Parkhill Street, Overland Park, KS 66221
p.s. My main focus this week has to be figuring out my health problem … if you don’t hear from me right away please don’t worry. Because my right arm/hand is numb …I can only type & work for a short period of time.
Join my team & become a Stampin Up Demonstrator in the month of October and get a Free Big Shot Die Cut Machine.