We made this darling Welcome Birdhouse at stamp club on Tuesday and I’m happy to report the video is ready if you’d like to see how to make it. Click here to head over to my Chic n Scratch Live! website.
As a Stampin Up! demonstrator we receive a monthly publication called Stampin Success ….every month I race to the mailbox to get it!! The welcome birdhouse came right out of the Stampin Success. If you’d like more info about becoming a demo … please give me a call or click here to read more info. This month we have a $99 Starter Kit and you get a free make n take project (it’s darling!!!).
To make the birdhouse all you need to do is print the template on a piece of Wisteria Wonder card stock and then follow my video. It’s not hard …it just takes a little time.
Click on the link below to print the template.
Here’s the supply list for the Welcome Birdhouse:
- Fabulous Phrases stamp set – Wood #117002 – Clear #120501
- 2011/2013 In Color DSP Stacks #122384
- Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon #122973
- Wisteria Wonder ink #122936 & card stock #122384
- 1-1/4 Circle Punch #119861
- 1-1/4 Square Punch #119865
- Sticky Strip #104294
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
- Crop a dile #108362
- Paper Piercer #116631
- Paper Cutter #104152
- Bone Folder #102300
Have a great day!!