I’m super excited to show you how to sew on your cards!!
My card uses the brand new Snow Much Fun stamp set along with the Punch Pals stamp set.
The base of my card is Soft Suede & I used the Pear Pizzazz DSP found in the In Color Designer Series Paper Stacks.
I stamped the images with Black Stazon ink and then colored them with the Aqua Painter. The colors I used were: Lucky Limeaid, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Peach Parfait and Riding Hood Red.
Click here if you’d like to head over to my Chic n Scratch Live! site and watch the video on how to make the Snow Much Fun Card. (Video includes the sewing.)
Have a great day!!
p.s. Click here to view my new “thank you” program.
- Snow Much Fun stamp set – Wood #122560 – Clear #122562
- Punch Pals stamp set – Wood #116588 (not available in Clear)
- Aqua Painter #103954
- Soft Suede card stock #115318 & ink #115657
- Pool Party ink #122938
- Lucky Limeaid ink #122935
- Peach Parfait ink #119783
- Riding Hood Red #1118536
- In Color DSP #117158
- Very Vanilla card stock #101650
- Black Stazon #101406
- Sponges #101610
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023
- 2 Way Glue Pen #101610
- Sewing Machine