It’s made exactly like the Petal Cone Carrot Box … I used Daffodil Delight card stock instead of Tangerine Tango. I used the Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plates instead of the Texture Plates Kit #4 and I used the Punch Bunch stamp set instead of the For you
I used the Daffodil Delight PomPom Trim and added a Rhinestone in the middle of the flower.
I colored the image with markers before I cut it out with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch. And I stamped the flower from the ∫ with Pear Pizzazz and cut it out with the Fancy Flower Punch.
- Petal Cone die #121810
- Background #1 Texturz Plates #114512
- Springtime Vintage Designer Buttons #122301
- 1/8 Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon #119256
- Old Olive Grosgrain #111368
- Punch Bunch stamp set – Wood #121847 – Clear #123211
- For you Flower stamp #118726
- Rhinestones #119246
- 1-3/8 Circle Punch #119860
- Fancy Flower Punch #118073
- Daffodil Delight PomPom Trim #121885
- Crop a dile #108362
- Daffodil Delight Marker #119677
- Pear Pizzazz Marker #119801
- Pear Pizzazz ink #119784
- Early Espresso Marker #119680
- Dimensionals #104430
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806
Click here if you’d like to see how to make the Petal Cone Box (or Petal Cone Easter Box) and download the instructions over on my Chic n Scratch Live! website.
Have a great day!!