On Saturday evening we made this Petal Cone die project on UStream and it took a while for me to figure it out …thanks for your patience!! I think it’s easier to create something when I’m live …verses trying to copy a project.
We used the Petal Cone Die to make this Carrot Box and we added Textured with the Texture Plates Kit #4.
We stamped the flower from the For You Flower stamp on page 19 and we used the 1-3/8 Circle Punch along with the Fancy Flower Punch.
Don’t you love the Springtime Vintage Designer Buttons and the PomPom Trim?
If you’d like to watch the live version on How to make the Petal Cone Carrot Box on UStream click here (one hour process and lots of talking) or I’ll film a video for You Tube & get it loaded asap.
Have a great day!!
- Petal Cone Die #121810
- Fancy Flower Punch #118073
- Springtime Vintage Designer Buttons #122301
- For You Flower stamp #118726
- Tangerine Tango PomPom Trim #123323
- 1-3/8 Circle Punch #119860
- Texture Plates Kit #4 #114531
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Old Olive 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon #119256
- Old Olive Grosgrain #111368
- Rhinestones #119246
- Dimensionals #104430
- Pear Pizzazz ink #119795
- Tangerine Tango ink #111834
- Tangerine Tango card stock #111349
p.s. Just a reminder …there’s just a few days left of Sale-a-bration and the recruiting special. If you’d like to place an order or join my team & become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator please give me a call or email me at email@example.com.