One of my downline girls sent it to me for my birthday (thanks Jill) and I just love it!!!
She used the Sweet Swirls Standard Wheel with Baja Breeze ink. And the Build a Cupcake Punch with the Create a Cupcake stamp set.
Don’t you love the Scallop Rectangle behind the cupcake? That’s the Scallop Rectangle Clearlit found on page 211 of the Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog.
Here’s a list of supplies used on the Create a Cupcake Birthday card.
- Create a Cupcake stamp set – Wood #121915 – Clear #121982
- Build a Cupcake Punch # 121807
- Sweet Swirls Wheel #115523
- Baja Breeze Seam Binding #122331
- Scallop Rectangle Clearlit #118872
- Early Espresso ink #119670
- Baja Breeze ink #111833
- Bitty Buttons #118761
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch #119275
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Whisper White card stock #100730
Have a great day!