I’ve heard from a few of you asking if I like the Petal cone die….the answer is YES! And…..after I show you all the projects you can make with it…you’ll see why.
The box was cut out with the Petal cone die with the Crease pad, the cutting pad seems a bit harsh and cuts through the scrore lines (but all Big Shots are different and yours may be able to handle the cutting pad).
The colors are Soft Suede, Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla ….along with the Eat Chocolate stamp set.
I’m filming the video today….and if all goes well I should be able to share it tomorrow. Click here if you’d like to watch the video on how to make the Petal Cone Box.
Thanks & Have a great day!!
p.s. if you’ve tried to click on my signature to place your Stampin Up! orders…the link was broken…but it’s fixed now!!
- Petal Cone Die #121810
- Eat Chocolate stamp set – Wood #121931 – Clear #122006
- Blushing Bride Poly Striped Ribbon #119267
- Crease Pad #113476
- 1-3/4 x 78 Oval Punch #119855
- Scallop Oval Punch #119856
- Glue Dots #103683
- Soft Suede ink #115657 card stock #115318
- Blushing Bride card stock #119796
- Very Vanilla card stock #101650