I love this card!! And I’ve made it using all sorts of colors…but I keep coming back to Old Olive & Early Espresso.
I’m pretty sure it’s not just me ….I’ve looked through all sorts of magazines and chocolate/brown is a color that’s being used this holiday season.
To make this card I used the Tags til Christmas stamp set and punched the image out with the Decorative Label Punch. The center strip measures 1-1/2″ and is from the Brights Designer Stacks.
Have a great day!
p.s. Stamp with Chic n Scratch will be live on UStream Saturday at noon Central time….tune in to see me attempt to make a Snowman Soup 🙂
- Tags til Christmas stamp set – W#120847 – C#121169
- Decorative Label Punch #120907
- Brights Designer Paper Stacks #117155
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Old Olive ink #102277
- Very Vanilla card stock #101650
- Dimensionals #104430