Click here to watch this video on You Tube.
- Sweet Snowglobe stamp #120868
- Top Note Die #113463
- Serene Snowflake stamp set #115438
- Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set – W#121711 – C#121321
- Moonlight Smooch Accent Ink #119969
- Mini Lunch Sacks #121031
- Sweet Treat Cups #116802
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Sponges #101610
- Crumb Cake card stock # – ink #121030
- Early Espresso card stock # – ink #119670
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Iridescent Ice embossing Powder #101930
- 1-3/4 Circle Punch #119850
- 2 -1/2 Circle Punch #120906
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806
- Color Catcher #121093
Angie, Cute bag. 🙂 What is the ratio of mist to alcohol in the spray mixture? By the way, I used the triangle box pattern and used last year’s skull DSP with the “Bad to the Bone skull” stamp from Batty for You set. It was a big hit with staff members. Home sick today with sinus infection. 🙁
OMG, I love this Snowglobe bag!! Thank you so much for making a video, I think I’ll make one of these this afternoon:)
This project was awesome!! So creative and I would never have thought to use this snowglobe image with kraft cardstock. You are so talented. Thank you for taking the time and effort to do these videos. They are always so fantastic.
Hey hon… where did you buy your snow????