I love the Christmas Collage background stamp!!! But …if you decide to order it…you might want to also order Bells & Boughs stamp set on page 19 of the Holiday Mini Catalog. That way you could use the “Merry Christmas” greeting that matches this stamp. I thought using the Curly Cute stamp set was a good choice….but…if I had the Bells & Boughs I would have used it! (Ordered it yesterday.)
In person this card is really beautiful!! I wish I could make it shine on my blog the way it does in person….the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint mixed with rubbing alcohol adds the perfect touch to this card.
I really think this will be my card this year…still not sure which one I’ll make….. but I ordered more Crumb Cake card stock & Crochet Trim yesterday.
Click here if you’d like to watch my Video Tutorial on My Chic n Scratch Live! website.
Here’s my 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 version.
- Christmas Collage Background stamp #121279
- Curly Cute stamp set – W #117014 – C #120510
- Early Espresso ink #119670
- 1-3/4 Circle Punch #119850
- Victoria Crochet Trim #118481
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806
- Color Catcher #121093
- Decorative Label Punch #120907
- Sponges #101610
- Dimensionals #104430
- Brayer #102395
- Early Espresso Marker #119680
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Early Espresso Ink #119670
- Crumb Cake card stock #120953
Have a great day!!
p.s. If you did not receive Week 2 of the 12 weeks of Christmas this morning….you need to do two things: Check your spam folder. If it’s not there…come back to my blog and enter your email address in the box in the upper right corner of my blog…here’s what it looks like.