When I received my copy of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog I instantly feel in love with several items!! The Two Step Owl Punch is one of them.
I've told all my stamping friends they better order him fast because I'm going to be using him for a Halloween project soon (just typing Halloween makes me excited….sorry …it's the little things that bring me joy).
I have a video ready for you and you're going to be thrilled at how easy it is to make this owl….seriously…one punch does all that…I love it!!
- Two Step Owl Punch #118074
- Play Date Designer Paper #117168
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Crumb Cake card stock #120953
- Real Red card stock #102482
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- 2-Way Glue Pen #100425
- Paperclips – purchased at Walmart but they've been discontinued.