I love the Aviary stamp set found on page 121 of the new Idea Book & Catalog!! And ….out of everything I ordered…. I just had to use this stamp set first!! Almost everything on this card is new & I had a lot of fun making it….even though it’s a pretty simple card to make.
I stamped the bird cage with Early Espresso ink and stamped the bird in the cage with Pear Pizzazz. My card measures 11 x 4 1/2, scored at 5 1/2. I used the Pear Pizzazz Designer Paper from the In Color Patterns Designer Paper Stack. This one will be a favorite of mine this year because it has multiple sheets of one color and that will make it much easier when designing for my clubs & classes.
Last but not least….isn’t the new ribbon cute? It’s the Pear Pizzazz 1/2″ Stitched Poly Ribbon on page 190. I love how soft it is!!
Click here if you’d like to watch the video on how to make this card.
- Aviary Stamp set C #120462 W #116956
- Early Espresson Ink #119670 & card stock 119686
- Pear Pizzazz Ink #119784 & card stock #119795
- Pear Pizzazz 1/2″ Stitched Poly Ribbon #119265
- In Color Designer Paper Stack #117158
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
Thanks for all the comments and emails regarding Chase and the changes I’ll be making. Several of your emails brought tears to my eyes & re-read all of them at least twice. From the bottom of my heart thank you!!!
Here’s what I’m working on the next few days
- Posting all the details for my new catalog Product Shares.
- Shipping free Chic Stands to everyone that ordered during the special.
- Checking 2700 + emails 🙂 don’t let it scare you….that’s not uncommon.
- Mailing the remainder of the June Free Cards.
- I’m forgetting something but can’t remember :O
Thanks for stopping by!!