My project today was made with the Top Note die & Sweet Pea Designer Paper. I attached the 1 1/4 squares to a white piece of card stock that measures 5 x 3/4 & then I ran it through the Big Shot. Click here if you’d like to head over to my Chic’ n Scratch Live! website to watch the video tutorial.
I used the Lovely Letters Alphabet & you could use an “M” and make one for Mother’s Day. Or maybe even a teacher gift?
Club girls….this is one of your April Projects 🙂
Have a great day!!
- Top Note Die #113463
- Sweet Pea Designer Paper #117161
- 1 1/4 Square Punch #104400
- Scallop Square Punch #112081
- Large Oval Punch #107305
- Lovely Letters Alphabet #115030
- Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Ribbon #111849
- Black Marker100082
- Sponges #101610
- Close to Cocoa ink pad#103139
- Chocolate Chip ink pad #100908
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Craft bags (local craft store)