My project today was made with the Top Note die & Sweet Pea Designer Paper. I attached the 1 1/4 squares to a white piece of card stock that measures 5 x 3/4 & then I ran it through the Big Shot. Click here if you’d like to head over to my Chic’ n Scratch Live! website to watch the video tutorial.
I used the Lovely Letters Alphabet & you could use an “M” and make one for Mother’s Day. Or maybe even a teacher gift?
Club girls….this is one of your April Projects 🙂
Have a great day!!
- Top Note Die #113463
- Sweet Pea Designer Paper #117161
- 1 1/4 Square Punch #104400
- Scallop Square Punch #112081
- Large Oval Punch #107305
- Lovely Letters Alphabet #115030
- Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Ribbon #111849
- Black Marker100082
- Sponges #101610
- Close to Cocoa ink pad#103139
- Chocolate Chip ink pad #100908
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Craft bags (local craft store)
Love it! Between this and the circle scissor purses, you’re really making me like the Sweet Pea DSP that I thought I didn’t care for!
What a great idea!!
The Top Note is my all time favorite and adding the quilted look makes it even prettier.
So cute!! Love this idea! Can see using it for many things.
I love it!!! Adorable little bag Ü
Love this project~!
Cute, cute, cute! Lots of various uses for this bag, and oh so different with other paper combos.
I so love this cute bag! Your work is always superb! You are one of the best!
Thanks for all the inspiration to other demos!
Love this project. Thanks for sharing.
How cute! And how fun to do a project like this for a quilter friend.
Super cute bag! I love how it looks with the Sweet Pea DSP.