We made this cute little sucker holder yesterday at one of my downlines workshops.
Debbie made a great choice bringing this project. I've never made one of these and now I'm eager to make a bunch more!!
It's a good thing I own the Whoo's your Valentine stamp set!! This week you'll see a few more projects made with this set (I love every single image, the train, the owl and the fish).
Here's the supplies we used:
- Real Red card stock #102482
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Regal Rose card stock #105130
- 1-1/4 Cirlce Punch #104403
- Heart to Heart Punch #113694
- Whoo's your Valentine Stamp set #115344
- Happy Moments stamp set #119125 Clear #118664 Wood
- Ticket Corner Punch #107214
- Close to Coco Marker #100072
- Real Red Marker #100052
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- 1" Real Red Double Stitched Ribbon #115607
Thanks for joining me!!
Just a quick note……Round two of my Product Shares
are complete and are being shipped out.
If you'd like to participate in the next round, click here for all the details.
p.s. if you're ordering the Gotta Have it all Bundle or any bundle that includes the epoxy brads, they are on backorder right now & it may delay the shipment.
My next Stamp a Stack card is one of my favorites & it's not my creation 🙂
One of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is we get to swap cards with each other ……..either at team meetings, convention, leadership or regional meetings.
I was lucky enough to receive this super cute card from Corinne & I loved it so much I sent her an email and ask her if I could use it for my Stamp a Stack. She's such a sweetheart & she said yes (thanks Roxy!!).
The two stamp sets are Fox & Friends & Well Scripted, both are found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. She also used the Sweet Pea Designer Paper & the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder.
Thanks for joining me!!
Isn't this the cutest thing ever? I love it so much I hid it and then it took me a week to find it :) (do you ever do that?)
I was a Make n Take helper at Leadership and I had a blast!! Donna made us these darling things to wear and after the first day I stopped wearing mine because I was afraid I would lose it.
Here's the list of supplies she used:
- Sweet Pea Stitched Felt #117266
- Flower Layers w/Leaf big shot die 113470
- Extra Larger Fancy Flower Punch #118073 (found in the Occasions Mini Catalog)
- Rose Red 1" Double Stitched #111846
- White Decor Elements Sheets #114335
- The alphabet used was one they use in office for signs…but you could use the Naturally Serif #113453
The colors go really well with my Bella Rose Apron & if you attend one of my classes or clubs you'll be seeing me wear this.
Club girls….what do you think….do you want to make one of these? (minus the Make n Take words.) Send me an email and let me know.
Tomorrow I'll be posting the details for my Class/Kit featuring the very same projects we made at Leadership. After making them I decided I liked them so much I should offer them to everyone.
Thanks for joining me!
I've had lots of requests for my Card Kits and I'm happy to say they're back :) I've listened to your requests for quick & simple cards and hope that you liked what I've created with the Vintage Labels Stamp set!! Tune in later this week for a more advanced kit that includes cards and 3D Projects.
Here's the details for my Vintage Label Card Kit.
- Your kit will contain all the supplies you need to complete 10 cards, three of each design plus an extra. (Stamped images & adhesive are not included.)
- Whisper White Envelopes for all 10 cards.
- Supply List & Instructions are provided in PDF file.
- 5 Sheets of Whisper White Cardstock
- 45" Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon
- 45" Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon
- All the pieces needed to complete 10 cards.
- The cost is $10 per kit, you can order as many as you'd like.
- Priority Mail fee (4.95) is additional if you're not local …..but you only pay it once, regardless of how many kits you order.
- If you're a Stamp Club Member or a 3D Kit Club Member, do not pay the shipping.
- Kits will ship every Monday. Regardless of what day you order, your kit will ship the following Monday.
Click here to head over to The Chic Stand if you'd like to order the Vintage Labels Card Kit.
More pictures …….
The "For you" is punched out with the Wide Oval Punch and I backed it with the Lots of Tags Sizzlit.
The "Best Wishes" (center piece) is punched out with the 1" Circle Punch, the Scallop was punched with the Scallop Circle Punch.
The "Happy Birthday" was punched out with the Curly Label Punch and the Melon Mambo was made with the Curly Label Movers & Shapers.
The Bonus card uses the Basic Gray Satin Ribbon & Cardstock.
Thanks for joining me!