My card today was made with the Sweet Season Stamp set. I used the Merry Moments designer paper & this pattern is my favorite in that assortment.
The “Merry Christmas” is in the Teeny Tiny Wishes on page 145. I love how most of the greetings fit in the Word Window Punch and then you can layer it with the Modern Label Punch.
This card measures 41/4 x 4 1/4 and it will always be my favorite size!!
Here’s the supply list:
- Sweet Season Stamp Set #116471
- Teeny Tiny Wishes #115370
- Scallop Circle Punch #109043
- Pennant Big Shot Die #113483
- Big Shot #113439 #113439
- Word Window Punch #105090
- Modern Label Punch #116630
- Old Olive Ribbon #109054
- Merry Moments Designer Paper – 4 x 4 #115672
- Clear Rhinestone Brads #113144
- Paper Piercer #116631
- Old Olive Ink #102277
- Old Olive Cardstock #100702
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 #101650
Have a great day!