My project today is going to be my Christmas Card. I used the Sweet Season stamp set & the Merry Christmas can be found in the Christmas Greetings stamp set. I embossed the image Old Olive craft ink with Clear Embossing Powder.
After I embossed the image I punched it out with the Scallop Circle Punch and layered it on the Old Olive Scallop. The Old Olive Scallop is from the Pennant Die. Here’s a tip for you….I took one sheet of all my favorite colors of cardstock and punched out a bunch of these scallop circles. I store them in a glass container so I can reach in anytime & grab one 🙂
I took apart a Clear Rhinestone Brad, removed the gem and attached it with a Mini Glue Dot.
This year I’d like to include this on all my cards …but if I get behind I may eliminate this step.
Differences between the two cards:
- The Rhinestone Brad was attaching using the Paper Piercer with my Chic Stand.
- Added Dimensionals to the Old Olive Scallop
- Merry Christmas is a tad too high on this card
Have a great day!
- Sweet Season stamp set #116471
- Christmas Greetings stamp set #115448
- Clear Rhinestone Brads #113144
- Pennant Die #113483
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Clear Embossing Powder #109130
- Old Olive Craft & Classic Ink #103063 #102277
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 – score at 4 1/4
- Scallop Circle Punch #109043
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Paper Piercer #116631
- Chic Stand