Today’s video is on how to make this Gift Card Holder. I used the Greetings Earthling stamp set & the greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. It’s also one of my August Club Projects.
- Stamp sets: Greetings Earthling & Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Wheel: Whimsy
- Ink: Timber Brown Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa & Old Olive
- Olive Cardstock: 11 x 4 1/4 & score at 5 1/2 and 3″ on each end
- Shimmery White Cardstock: 2 x 2 1/2
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 2 1/4 x 2 3/4
- Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
- Use Aqua Painter or Blender Pen to color image with re-inkers
- Sponge the edges if you’d like with Close to Cocoa Ink
Here’s a picture of the inside…….