I’m a tad late on promoting the Country Living Holiday Collection & now that we’ve been given an opportunity to earn a free stamp set I’m all over it 🙂
Seriously, I really was about to get started on showing you some projects…but I was dragging my feet :O
So, to get up to speed I took the whole kit apart so you could see exactly what you’re getting for $49.95….it’s a lot of stuff and rather than explain it…I made a video. It’s already posted on my Stampin’ Academy. Click here to go watch it. Warning…. don’t be shocked…there’s no talking or music. (Truth be told I put music on it…then took it off.. “You & Me” by Lighthouse did not really go with the theme…if you know what I mean.)
Back to the kit….if you add up what the stamp set would cost & all the supplies you get with it….you’re basically getting the chipboard/ornaments & designer paper FREE.
The Holiday Collection Stampin’ Kit includes the following products:
- Holiday Collection stamp set (six stamps)
- Four 12″ x 12″ sheets of die-cut chipboard
- Eight 12″ x 12″ sheets of die-cut Designer Series paper (2 ea. of 4 double-sided designs)
- Four 12″ x 12″ sheets of Designer Series paper (2 ea. of 2 double-sided designs)
- Two 12″ x 12″ sheets of Whisper White card stock
- 25 yds. Silver Metallic cord
- 10 yds. 3/8″ Whisper White taffeta ribbon
- Pretties Kit brads (20)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter (1/2 oz.)
- Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive
- Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Old Olive Craft Stampin’ Spot
- Uninked Stampin’ Spot
- Whisper White Craft Ink refill
Here’s my special…..everyone that orders the Country Living Holiday Collection from me….between Nov. 1st and Dec. 15th (noon) will have a chance to win a FREE stamp set. The choice is either Deer Friends or Flight of the Butterfly and I will draw a winner at 5pm on Dec. 15th.
Tune in the week of Thanksgiving…I will post projects made with this kit (while I enjoy some family time).
p.s. My friends that are familiar with Aspergers…..did you see Grey’s Anatomy Thursday? If not, go to ABC and watch it….you’ll be glad you did.
p.s.s. I made a super fantastic project tonight….but I’m going to film the video before I let the cat out of the bag…..Sunday’s post & my 12 weeks of Christmas is under construction….or what’s a better term for that???